Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Swift A-frame

Swift A- frames are highly regarded in Africa as well as here. I've mainly used them in Africa, but on several animals from baboon to Cape buffalo. I was very happy with their performance and a couple of the PHs I was around said it was their favorite bullet. If you're happy with the accuracy, I'm sure you'll be happy with the performance.

If I wasn’t shooting copper that’s what I would be shooting.

The A frames I have recovered from moose look just like the advertisement. Weight retention is like a copper bullet.
Partitions lose a fair amount of the front, sometimes all of the front. It depends on what you are looking for.

Lower BC than Nosler Partitions on average. Higher retained weight due to bonding. Within average hunting ranges BC isn't going to matter. Good luck.

I tried them in a couple calibers, and they shot ok, but I couldn't get them to shoot as well as others. I didn't think the cost was really worth the perceived benefit for anything I hunt.

What is your opinion of this bullet?
Used them in 375 300 gr H&H and 180gr 30-06 in Africa did really well on game up to Eland good penetration and weight retention (over 85%), had some in 140 gr 270 and shot one cow elk broadside 200 yards and left a nice quarter sized exit hole. Never saw any difference in accuracy with accubond or partition in the same rifles. Another great bullet option we have available.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back