Votes: 2 11.1%
  • 95mm

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • 115mm

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Single eye not BTX

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
I have the ATX and the 95mm. I find too often I decide I don't want to pack it. Its not even the weight, it is just a hog in the pack.
Amazing clamped to the truck window or on a bipod, for sure.

I have the ATX and the 95mm. I find too often I decide I don't want to pack it. Its not even the weight, it is just a hog in the pack.
That’s my biggest fear and why I haven’t taken the plunge. I rarely even use my atc. The nl pures 12x off a tripod are something else and I am an equal opportunity hunter. First legal animal is usually my game. Well until this year, maybe I’m maturing as a hunter. Maybe some day I’ll shoot’s a bull like @Greenhorn but it would have to be the first bull I saw lol

I’ve got the BTX. Started with the 95 and I use the 85 now and really like it. The 85 is a 30x and the 95 is 35x. I’ve found the 85 has a noticeably better FOV and is also brighter even though it’s smaller. I have no experience with the 115.

Being fixed magnification sucks but you can get the 1.7 ME piece to get you up to about 54x. I used it all season long and for when I really wanted to pick something apart it was no big deal to put it on the spotter.

The weight doesn’t bother me but it is a large footprint. On high country backpack hunts I have a buddy pack the objective. Nobody’s really complained yet because it’s so beneficial to have with you.

I have that same set up in a marsupial padded case. Rides in or outside of the backpack just fine. Use a KUIU 3600 pack as well.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CheyenneKennedy
Back