Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Sunday Pic of the Day

53553038265_2b8cec95f5_o.jpg

That’s a job well done, look closely and you can see all the stumps

All of the stumps were popped except for the ones in the picture. Gona have to grind those ones to avoid damaging the water line and drain line and electric line. Not much thought on the prior owner's behalf when he ran his utilities right past good-sized trees....Dug right into a 2" septic pressure line with the 2nd grab of dirt...Thats was fun.
IMG_9385.jpeg

Took down 27 trees in total. Minimum diameter of 14" and I have no idea how big some of those poplars are.....They are damn big and very heavy.
That should keep my occupied at my sawmill for a while.

All so my FIL can grow more grass in his yard...... I swear we work every weekend to more work for ourselves. It's starting to get old.

All of the stumps were popped except for the ones in the picture. Gona have to grind those ones to avoid damaging the water line and drain line and electric line. Not much thought on the prior owner's behalf when he ran his utilities right past good-sized trees....Dug right into a 2" septic pressure line with the 2nd grab of dirt...Thats was fun.
View attachment 317033

Took down 27 trees in total. Minimum diameter of 14" and I have no idea how big some of those poplars are.....They are damn big and very heavy.
That should keep my occupied at my sawmill for a while.

All so my FIL can grow more grass in his yard...... I swear we work every weekend to more work for ourselves. It's starting to get old.
I hear that. My days off are more work than my work day. And I work my ass off. Building a shop and she shed right now

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nomps
Back