Sunday Pic of the Day

I'm surprised by the lack of pollinators in the picture, did you see any when you were up there?
I made a similar comment to my hiking companion. I didn’t see any bees. It’s getting towards the end of the bloom for those wildflowers though, so maybe they’ve gotten their fill.

For no less than 2 years my wife has been begging me to put our camper up on Outdoorsy for rent. And I resisted... like an idiot. It's been on there for a week - with bad pictures - and we've already booked the first half of September. Today my wife - who has resisted saying "I told you so" - helped me get the van super clean and have it photograph ready to better show what it looks like and what it looks like with some TLC. I might regret this business venture, but renting it out does allow me to feel less guilt for ordering a new truck ha

View attachment 287850View attachment 287852View attachment 287853View attachment 287854View attachment 287855

I could have used that on my trip to Kaycee Wy , for Ledoux days back in June , I wouldn’t have even had ya clean it 🤠

53127642992_b15888388c_5k.jpg

Back