Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

succesful year

bow hunter

this past season was a great one. i got my wife involved in archery and she shot at 4 diff cows, didnt hit anything, but had a blast. im sure she is hooked! i ate an antelope tag, but had a blast putting on a ton of different stalks. i got my first muley in a blizzard with my bow, then went back to mississippi and got a decent whitetail with a bow. not one single animal would even come close to making the books, but the fact that i got to spend quite a bit of time in God's great outdoors with my family and friends, made it a succesful season to me. this next september ill be joining my dad, brother, and 3 other close friends for a d.i.y. archery elk hunt in colorado. we havent even gone yet and i already consider it succesful as i know ill be spending it with my family. ill have my lab back from boot camp and God willing, she and i will be spending alot of days in a duck blind chasing some ducks! turkey season starts in another month and i plan to go do some calling for some friends out in elko if they draw. all in all, i loved last season and cant wait for the next one. the anticipation is killing me! best of luck to you all on the upcoming seasons!

right on my man....My dad is going to try and come up here on his first elk hunt this year...I hope he gets his tag. Where in Colorado are you going? draw or OTC?

this past season was a great one. i got my wife involved in archery and she shot at 4 diff cows, didnt hit anything, but had a blast. im sure she is hooked! i ate an antelope tag, but had a blast putting on a ton of different stalks. i got my first muley in a blizzard with my bow, then went back to mississippi and got a decent whitetail with a bow. not one single animal would even come close to making the books, but the fact that i got to spend quite a bit of time in God's great outdoors with my family and friends, made it a succesful season to me. this next september ill be joining my dad, brother, and 3 other close friends for a d.i.y. archery elk hunt in colorado. we havent even gone yet and i already consider it succesful as i know ill be spending it with my family. ill have my lab back from boot camp and God willing, she and i will be spending alot of days in a duck blind chasing some ducks! turkey season starts in another month and i plan to go do some calling for some friends out in elko if they draw. all in all, i loved last season and cant wait for the next one. the anticipation is killing me! best of luck to you all on the upcoming seasons!

Man, you are a lucky guy and it sounds like you've got your priorities right. My dad doesnt really hunt with me anymore and i have no brothers either. Having a brother and dad to go elk hunting with would be like a dream to me and i wish I had that opportunity. For all of you that have close family to hunt with, be thankful for it. You dont know how lucky you are!!!
Good luck to all of you this year in the big game draws and to a successful year in the field.

were going close to montrose. otc, diy, and i cant wait! i would love to post pics as i tried when i got my muley, but i cant figure it out. any tips?

My hunts out west are to get away from the craziness of my home.Took my wife deep sea fishing and now she has to go everytime;not buying her a bow
Glad you had a great season.I had alot of fun myself,and just started taking my son out for turkey and deer.he's already wanting to go west.Thats going to be a few years out though,but I'm getting him points in the mean time

shoot, i love that my wife wants to join me. ive always been told that if you take your kids hunting, you wont be hunting your kids. hunting has always been mostly about family and a little about killing!

Back