Stud Buck!

That's a great buck, I just don't see him hitting 90. His mass is good but he is not super tall. His cutters are respectable. I look at that buck and see a low to mid 80's buck.

That is a stud buck for sure. I think that buck had dumbo ears, and that was throwing people off on the length.

jesus cripke!! wowsers never thought he was that good at all, strange gun too? what is it?congrats to you guys and the hunter

i think the first pic threw everyone off as your pic seems as though he was below you and the perspective is different making his length look less. Were you at a higher position than he? oh, well great loper and please continue to post as it is fun to play along.

We may have been ever so slightly above the buck, but not by much. The buck's ears were exceptionally large - 7-5/8". However, the face, from the tear duct to the end of the nose, was really short for an antelope - 7-4/8".

Ahhhh crow, a lovely dish. The second series of pics shows that buck off way more than the first. I am curious as to the ear length. Cutter length as well.

That's an extremely handsome buck, hope he got to add to the gene pool. I had one of those xp100's back in the 70's that would just go off when sitting on the bench. Got it fixed and got rid of it.
Absolute awesome buck there.

Ya, we almost switched to a rifle after a few botched attempts with the handgun, but Len stuck with it and it payed off as this buck will probably be the SCI World's Record with a handgun (beating out my Dad's buck that's the current SCI Handgun World's Record at 89-3/8).

Never had a doubt he was 91", actually came up with 92", ie the post I quoted oak I believe, very awesome goat Eli, never had a doubt that we would find out his score...
Matt

Great buck, hope to find a buck with a curl like that for my wife this weekend in Nevada.

Great example of why you need to look at a pronghorn from all angles. Love how certain angles show off his mass while others don't show it as well.
I don't even dare ask how many 90+ (gross) pronghorn you've been in on. I'm sure your clients have killed more than the next 'experts' have even seen. Keep em coming! Love the pics.

-Cade
www.HuntForeverWest.com

Back