Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Strings and Cables

Hooligan

Getting ready to replace mine on the Carbon Element as soon as Turkey season is over.

Do you guy usually prefer pre packaged brands, or have a local shop custom build them?

I am in need of a new string as well. am interested in what is said here. I have looked at Zebra strings, winners choice and others. What does everyone think.

I have a PSE bow madness MC

Last edited:
I'm a BuckNasty fan through and through...Winners Choice is my 2nd pick!

String and cable together for the price or each, hard to tell on forums that I have seen since he does not have a site. Thanks

I've had very good luck with Korbin's Custom Strings.

I change my string and cables every spring with Winners Choice. I've never had an issue and don't feel like taking a chance to save few bucks. Ed F

Ordered my new string & cable from Vapor Trail Archery today. Great over the phone customer service. Didn't want to pay with Paypal instead wanted to put it on the Cabela's card for the points which is why I did it over the phone. Got it taken care of in less than 10 minutes and he said it would be here in Nevada at my house by the end of the week. WOW! we shall see what happens. So far would really recommend them just based on service so far will keep the thread updated once I receive the string and cable and mount it on my PSE.

Ok Seriously got my new string today from Vapor Trail Archery. It is a thing of beauty. I ordered the string on the 8th here on the 11th. Awesome. Great service. Could not recommend any higher so far. Now lets put it on the bow tomorrow and see what happens!

Bow string colors, Royal Purple and Hunter Green
IMG_20120512_204430.jpg

Some pics of the servings done by vapor trail archery
IMG_20120512_204453.jpg

IMG_20120512_204454.jpg

IMG_20120512_204526.jpg

String on the bow, only change I might make is a different arrow quiver, we shall see.
IMG_20120512_204627.jpg

Saw my first set of Vaportrails in person Saturday at the local shop on a guys Bowtech. Very impressed with the quality. And based on Huntbux review on their service think I am sold. Now just have to decide on colors.....too many choices!

One of the other things is that he made the string correctly for my bow. Which my last Winners choice that was on the bow was not. It was served completely where the cam and roller would be holding the string. The winners choice string had no serving done where the roller would hold the string. Now you may say that this is because I bought the Winners Choice string from a store. However, I have to special order the strings no matter what for this bow, you can not buy them at any store in my area. So I will give another point to Vapor Trail. Also again I will say their customer service is phenomenal.

Back