Yeti GOBOX Collection

Story of ID F&G......

I was up on a fawn colaring study yesterday and Asked some ofthe field enforcers about it. We were up with about 40 of them guys.... they said there was still alot left open. They didn't get into it much but they said they're looking into stuff still. So wouldn't say too much. Hopefully everything was on the Up&up and he done it legally....

If it was all on the "up and up", then they would know that by now, you would think. It is definitely not looking good for the "hunter" if this case is still open. Like mentioned earlier, the hunter could walk the F&G up to the gutpile in the correct unit, and it would be over.

There have been several posts referring to the "gut pile" in this thread.

I do not understand stand how this can be?

If I were to kill an animal today, there would not be a gut pile tomorrow. Maybe the west is a little different?

I've seen them devoured by morning and also untouched in over a week in the same areas. It just depends I guess.

I don't know that I have ever seen a gutpile dissappear. There is always hair, hide, hooves, or a bone somewhere close. And given that there were field pictures, it should be easy to show the warden where the deer was, where the camera was, and where the picture was taken. It can't be that hard.

My bad...I forgot that you guys rough it and tough it :p cut them up and CARRY them out.

We just drive up to the animal and throw it in the truck...buggy...ATV :D

I keeps hearing about the field photos, but the only photos I've seen are the ones with SS34 in a garage. Was it shot in the garage EG? ;)

I would say the feild photos are in F&Gs possession, they have never been posted on the internet if thats what your looking for.

Oh Oh

I knew there was more to the story than was being told. I guess F and G were just doing their job again. Boy it sure Irks some people when they can't get away with something anymore.It's always the fish and games fault.Like the man said in his whinning,Were you there ? Did you see it. I guess he wasn't there so he can't whine anymore.He didn't see it shot!

Back