Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Story behind the name......

I was initially Timmy, a name I made up from South Park. Ashamed to admit I watched that crap. I got fed up and left this site for a brief period. I came back as me because through the mostly bad I see with the promotion of hunts and blowing up areas, I do like to be informed on the issues that hunting and wildlife are facing, this site certainly does that and I appreciate that.

So there is some pretty self explanitory stuff out there but what about some of the profile names that make us go wtf?

@Stocker ... are you really a weirdo?
Yes. When I joined I tried to get @Stalker but it wasn’t available. So since I have cattle I figured I could just play on the name.

If you’re asking if I’ve ever been convicted of being a stalker…………………..no………….. never convicted.

Still trying to figure out @BuzzH. Personally would have gone with @haddockb
In fairness...when my buddy Tom and I went to Kodiak to hunt blacktails we spent a day fishing for halibut, rockfish, etc. the one day the weather was rough.

Nobody else on the boat was catching pacific cod but me. Dan, our boat captain, starting calling me the "codfather".

I started out with my initials. Then, a colorful outfitter from WY was posting about how non of the non-resident greenhorns had any business in the wilderness. My feedback got me banned. I reregistered as greenhorn.
I am going to have to search your initials. I bet the results will be entertaining.

Last edited:
Back