Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Starting to look around

He'll go just fine next to the mashed potato's and gravy. He will also look damn good on the wall.

I don't think he'll quite stretch to the magical 360, but I would think he would make it to 350. Would be worth ground checking for sure.

I actually put him at 360 or a bit better based and his good fronts and above average width. So, so back end on him. I originally thought just 350 but added everything up and came up with 363 so I'll stick to 360.

Width is from the main beams through right? Not based on the 3's way out wide.

Maybe I'm not giving him enough credit for his outstanding 2's but to me they kind of offset the somewhat weak 3's.

Yes inside main beams for width. Ear width on bigger mature elk are generally 22", ear from where it attaches to head to the tip is 7.5". So go from there.

Are you guys looking at this bull on your smart phones?!!
That's a 370+ bull. That animal is absolute perfection.
Good work man.

With the length of those tines and width you would think it's a
385 plus bull, at least, even taking into consideration the velvet which makes
every animal look a bit bigger. Be good to see a few pics of him stripped.

Great bull!

Wow I would say 355+, keep us updated as we get closer to fall. He will look better in the freezer.

Can you hunt him, or just take pictures? mtmuley

I don't have a permit there this year but a few of my friends do, so maybe someone will get him and we will see what he's really got. I kind of hope he makes it one more year cause he's a younger bull just coming into his prime (4.5 maybe 5.5 years). This bull will hit 390+ next year no sweat assuming average moisture. Looked at this bull the end of June and figured he might make 330 or so, he really came on.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back