Spy Ware

Gunner46

I thought I had a good ad ware getter ridder. Just downloaded AVG. It took over 4hrs to run. Over 3000 files corrupted! |oo Viruses ta boot. :MAD

I'm not a big gov't buff...........BUT, the spam/spy ware/ad ware crap is rediculious. :BLEEP:

yes it is I run avg as well as easy cleaner by toniarst and together they keep me protected pretty well rediculous that I have to do all this to keep my comp safe.

tell me about it! My home computer is getting fixed at Dr. Geeks right now as we speak! I have Norton antivirus and spyblaster and neither of them found the 200+ spyware/adware programs or the 21 viruses on my computer! No more Norton for me!!!!! :BLEEP: $240 later, my computer will be like brand new! WTF with these virus/adware folks anyways?

Go to to the Microsoft download site and download "Microsoft Anti Spyware Beta" It works great and right now is the best spyware program.... This is my 2 cents worth.

Well we go rid of norton thnaks to a friend, it was faster, here the truth if no one heard of a virus protecter get it the hackers dont know, they like to compete with challenges, it the funn for them, they caue so much hope they get caught, unliky to happen:(, anywho we have spyware protecter it great, but if it bad i need to know, w ehad to change evryhting some jerks from yahoo wich i was dumb enough to try not my friends fault, but i aint ever goin back i knew it happen, never again

We have to find a good program. I removed the norton program and found that my computer was running more efficiently. But now we have no protection.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back