Spring has sprung....on to summer...

iminrut

Here ya go MT.....you had asked if the goats were dropping yet......the mommas are popping 'em out like pez.....

Don't know what happened to my clarity in swapping from bitmap to jpeg, but here goes....Here's a couple of pics of a momma and her twins......

17390baby_goats-med.JPG

17390baby_goats_2-med.JPG

And an nod to your previous pics of fox pups, these are a couple of only one fox pup......his other siblings were to shy to come out for a photo op....

17390fox_pup_2-med.JPG

17390fox_pup-med.JPG

Cool pics...

...I was out harrassing wildlife last week as well.
P1100013.JPG

P1100023.JPG

Here are four little guys, two of which were pretty hungry. :D
P1100036.JPG

I was searching for some mountain plovers on a prairie dog town when I ran into these two. Soon after this shot they both jumped up and ran into each other. One went back down, but was back on his feet and high tailing it in no time.
P1100082.JPG

Great pics fellas!

miller- Is that a kildee(r)? Looks pretty wet out, you guys having a pretty good spring? I do know that he fire prediction models show that the NW 1/3 of MT could have some big fires.

Awesome pics MT.......I've been seeing lots of singles, but never so many sets of twins.......

A lot of animals out an about already....will be a good summer for pics.......don't forget your cameras guys, you never know what you might see.... :)

Here's some mroe pics to add to the pile......

17390MuleyBuck-med.JPG

17390MuleyBucknDoe-med.JPG

173903babygoats-med.JPG

I really got a kick of three young pronghorn as they were bedded....definitely had their bases covered......a set of eyes for every direction, LOL......guess there is safety in numbers.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back