NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Spring Fling Pics

DavidAk

Here are some pictures from the last few weeks. I spent about 6 weeks chasing bears and steelhead with some friends. In all, we took 5 black bear and a helluva lot of steelies. The weather kicked ass, as did the company.

DSC_0472.jpg

DSC_0471.jpg

DSC_0514.jpg

DSC_0551.jpg

DSC_0567.jpg

DSC_0571.jpg

Sorry if it takes too long to load this post...let me know if that's the case, and I'll lop some of them off.

dave

No..not out of whittier, though I've hunted there a few times. The hunt took place in various locations around SE.

dave

Looks like a heck of a party. Especially the fish. Those are really something. So which one is you?

Back row standing in the last pic, buzz hair cut in the two steelie pics. I didn't pull the trigger on a bear this time out, just tried to show a bunch of friends some good times...

Wow! Looks everybody had a great time. Those pics are awesome! There's nothing better than a hunting/fishing trip with good friends. Those pics will be cherished for years!

Now talking about friends....When's the invite for your near and dear "Hunttalk" friends? Nudge, nudge? ;)

There are a few more bear pics floating around, but I don't have 'em...I believe BW has a few, and the other guys have some. I'll try to round some up.

This one was taken at 310yds with a .338RUM. It squared a bit over 7ft and the skull was just shy of 21 inches.

FlingMeA.jpg

Big Stick is that you? I believe so. I didn't know you posted on this site. Good to see you are. Looks like a great trip. Thats pretty nice of you to take some guys out. That looks like quite the trip. I see you worked out your .338 Rum, you got any pics of it? Also see the Ingrams got a workout. I just received my first recently. Cant wait to get out and use it. Thanks for posting. Cheers to you and the boys!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back