Spotting Scope for Casual Use

Wilderness_56587

Looking for advice on a Casual use spotter, will be used at the gun range, an antelope hunt once a year and occasional looking for deer around home in MN in the fields.

I want to stay under that 250$ mark but everything I read pretty much says any spotter in that price range is not worth it.

I was looking at the older 30X Leopold gold ring ones but those are even in that 350$ mark it seems like.

Advice?

Roll of the dice on what you’re gonna get in that price range. Might find something in a pawn shop. I bought a cheap redfield years ago and updated recently and it’s a drastic difference when you step up in price range.

I don’t know your money situation but I recommend saving longer and spending a little more even for casual use it’s nice to have a clear image

I bought an Athlon Aries 15-45x65 nice little scope. Not high end but does what I need it to do. I Upgraded from a low end Vortex, there is a big difference in clarity. Try Schmalts on the forum here for the best pricing. But it is some more than what you are wanting to spend.

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gauravsingh
Back