Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Sportsman Channel & OYOA Facebook Live Chat tonight

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
For those of you who are Facebook junkies, Sportsman Channel has set up a live chat session for me on their Facebook page tonight.

Chat starts at 6:45 pm Mountain Time. If you want to join in, go to the Sportsman Channel Facebook page and start asking questions.

We start 15 minutes before the Thursday night airing of the New Mexico archery elk hunt where I shoot the bull at two yards. We continue through the show time and for 15 minutes after, or until people are done asking questions.

So Big Fin, when will those of us without the Sportsmans Channel get a chance to watch this year's episodes or is that no longer an option?

So Big Fin, when will those of us without the Sportsmans Channel get a chance to watch this year's episodes or is that no longer an option?

The first three are loaded and available right now. Just go over to the Video Page and watch them. They have been up for about a month.

We are trying to get the next four read to be loaded in the coming month.

Enjoy.

Guess I just need to do more snooping around and I would have found out for myself, either that or not spend all of my time reading your live hunt posts.

Thanks 'Fin!!

Back