Spicy!!!

costco is usually a pathetic place to find spicy stuff or good salsa but my costco recently had this salsa on the shelves and it's damn good and actually spicy.

1701182429478.png

i'll be looking to order this stuff now regularly. it's already rotated off the shelves at my costco. good salsa from a store shelf is an extraordinarily rare thing.

I get almost all my sauces from Heatonist. They've got tons of great sauces. I've got 5 or 6 sitting in my cart right now. They have both of those Chile Lengua sauces and many more. They're spendy, but I don't mind paying a little bit more for small batch quality sauces.

The wife of my carpenter foreman, Lupe, is an amazing cook. About once a week she sends lunch for our whole team with Chuy. Last time she made a hot sauce that was hot, but a member of the team said “meh, I could take hotter” and I guess Lule took that as a challenge…. Yesterday she sent ceviche and a hot sauce that was so good, but I’m pretty sure I started hallucinating half way through the meal.

We love Lupe.

I dunno. I was raised with a Nana in the package. Weaned on peppers and sauces.
Raised some peppers over the years.

Had one Hungarian wax field turn hot...hot,hot.
Took some to work to watch the show. Every one was a pepper gobbler. "I can take any pepper" guys. OK
Black cajun guy turned purple and threw up an hour later. 2 Mexicans spit them out and started sweating.
I harvested the 2 acres and they went to an organic farm for bug spray. I rubbed my eye after picking and could not see for a day.

I like flavor. I done hot.
NM chiles. NM chile powder. Hot to mild.
Favorite hot sauce is good old Pico Pica. Taco sauce actually. Very Mexican.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rds
Back