Smoked shotgun shells

brockel

Made these a few weeks ago with seasoned burger and they were good. Made them tonight with some spicy breakfast sausage and they are even better. They are simple to make. Stuff Uncooked manicotti noodles with a seasoned sausage and shredded cheese mix. Wrap noodle in bacon. Let it sit in the fridge for a few hours for the noodle to soften up from the meat. Throw on the grill at 250 degrees until sausage is cooked. Pull them out and crank heat to 350. Slather on bbq sauce and throw them back in for 10 minutes.
698172A1-FD98-46CF-9E5F-21052D211A53.jpeg

Saw those on YouTube and wanted to try them. Looks good!
Been wanting to try them ever since I seen them on YouTube also. Just haven’t gotten around to it. Had never heard of them
Before I seen the video

Those are good. I made them about a month ago. My manicotti noodles were too Al dente though. I think next time I might boil the noodles for 5-10 minutes first. Excellent flavor though.

Those are good. I made them about a month ago. My manicotti noodles were too Al dente though. I think next time I might boil the noodles for 5-10 minutes first. Excellent flavor though.
Did you stuff and throw on the grill right away?

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back