South Dakota toms come home to Montana

Hem

Couple of good birds, 9'' beards, 1' spurs on one, 1 3/8 daggers on the other.Good body mass,20 lb. plus.Put them to bed night before and after a little cat and mouse the next morning,was able to harvest one,then call in three really nervous toms for the second hit.Bad weather settled in and put a damper on any montana hunting on the way home.

Attachments

• DSCN6449.jpg
    DSCN6449.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 175
Don't complain about not drawing a Region 3 MT turkey tag again. You obviously don't need one to be successful.

Congrats Nate.

uhh,Randy ,I really (just once) would rather put 80 miles on my old truck to hunt turkeys,rather than the 1000 + I tallied for this years trip.How would your office respond to me trying to deduct all these expenses? In any case,South Dakota has been good to me,14 toms in 7 years,....this state has their $hit together on turkeys unlike Montana.

Always fun to look at birds harvested,glad some of you appreciate it.I hunt west of central,north of central,in one of the prairie units.Meant to wish you good luck on your Ak trip,BigFin,...glad your office figured out how to get me a refund this year,...you're finally getting this accounting thing figured out in my estimation.

Back