Someone say antelope?

Awesome buck, congrats!! I give props to anyone that can spot and stalk those things with a bow!

Thanks for the kind words, everyone...

I have the patience and attention span of a 3 year old on meth, so I can't sit blinds. So, everything I do is spot and stalk. This year has been the year of blown stalks and herds disappearing into thin air. I blew a stalk on a decent buck a while earlier, so I thought my day was over. I took my sitka shirt and hat off and was basically pouting and said screw it, let's leave. As we were driving out my buddy slams on his breaks and grabs his binos and told me to go get him. I didn't see him until he pointed out landmarks. There was no question lol He was about 120 yards off the road in a patch of sagebrush facing away from us. I bailed out of the truck and grabbed my bow, ducked down and got going with a quickness. I ranged him at 45 yards and got down and nocked an arrow and drew back, stood up and let it go. He ran about 30 yards and piled up. So, I'd rather be lucky than good lol I was actually wearing boots too, so I think that's why I blew so many stalks this year :cool:

That's awesome! Man I wish I could get out and chase those critters with a bow, from the sounds of it it's a blast.

Congrats Cush!

Congratulations Cush. I am just counting the days until October 3rd to get after my 1st in Wyoming.

Back