Caribou Gear Tarp

Somebody sent me a No. 1 **IT'S FINISHED!!**

To be clear to the dude who knows better how to define other people's preferences, the pad's on me, Mr. p-ham knows exactly what he's doing...

...and so do I.
So cat is curious…

What’s the tale for the red pad?

So cat is curious…

What’s the tale for the red pad?

None...preference only as I liked the vivid red. It's the first Kick-Eez pad I've used. Saw a pic (believe p_ham sent to me) from the net I liked and asked him to use as a template.
This pic, sans iron sights and Henry foreend shooting stick detent is what we collaborated from...

Paul suggested the breach block & underlever release jewelling, a Jard trigger, found a good chequerer, eliminated the foreend hanger gizmo, and expertly refined & fitted/finished the Tree Bone walnut. He also had the grip cap & machined the clocked screws, and the barrel ring stud. He is a superb communicator with conscientiousness and patience off the chart.

This #1 won't be a presentation piece, it will soon sport field love taps and wear. To me a pristine rifle has no mystique...and we both expect it to be accurate. Have a Swaro Z3 3x10x42 1" tube for it.

That’s kewl. Just wasn’t sure if there was more to it is all.

None...preference only as I liked the vivid red. It's the first Kick-Eez pad I've used. Saw a pic (believe p_ham sent to me) from the net I liked and asked him to use as a template.
This pic, sans iron sights and Henry foreend shooting stick detent is what we collaborated from...

Paul suggested the breach block & underlever release jewelling, a Jard trigger, found a good chequerer, eliminated the foreend hanger gizmo, and expertly refined & fitted/finished the Tree Bone walnut. He also had the grip cap & machined the clocked screws, and the barrel ring stud. He is a superb communicator with conscientiousness and patience off the chart.

This #1 won't be a presentation piece, it will soon sport field love taps and wear. To me a pristine rifle has no mystique...and we both expect it to be accurate. Have a Swaro Z3 3x10x42 1" tube for it.

The student has become the master #hunttakkguntinkerersclub

Outstanding work @p_ham. Just lovely.

Kill an elk with it. mtmuley
I have a No. 1 in 7 Mag that my boss bought me for my 10 year work anniversary. I found it in the gun library at Cabela's in Billings. Doesn't have a mark on it and I'm having a hard time putting that first one on, but someday I'm going to shoot a bull with it. And it'll be glorious

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back