Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Some Louisiana Fun

bigeasygator

My obsession is hunting the West...but when I don't get to do that, killing some time fishing here in Sportsman's Paradise isn't half bad either. Here's some pics from some recent forays out into the Gulf.

Truck2.jpg

Backindowntheregulator.jpg

Blastoff.jpg

FishingforMangroves.jpg

JamieandJimRedfish.jpg

MeandRedfish.jpg

Redfishscore.jpg

GroupPicSnapperandCobia.jpg

Looks like fun!. What is the attachment to the hitch area on your first picture?

When can my 4 year old girl shoot an alligator with her Diamond? She really wants to "stick" a gator. I need to tell her how many more years she has to wait-plus that gives me more time to save the money.

When can my 4 year old girl shoot an alligator with her Diamond? She really wants to "stick" a gator. I need to tell her how many more years she has to wait-plus that gives me more time to save the money.

Howa, I really don't know! Haven't hunted them at all yet. Down here it wouldn't surprise me if she could hunt them right now!!

Now that's 2 nice looking tables of fish....Congrats. All reds on the 1st and Snapper with 1 Cobia on the 2nd. Man I miss Saltwater fishing...grew up in Slidell.

Now that's 2 nice looking tables of fish....Congrats. All reds on the 1st and Snapper with 1 Cobia on the 2nd. Man I miss Saltwater fishing...grew up in Slidell.

It's a blast. Most of my fishing down here has been inshore, but lately I've taken a few more offshore trips and love it.

South Louisiana truly is a magical place. Growing up dreaming about hunting elk out west, I never understood why Louisiana was called Sportsman's Paradise. But one week in duck camp where dinner would be duck gumbo from the ducks you shot that day, rabbit sauce piquant, deer backstrap done on the grill, fried catfish and trout from the previous days trip down the bayou, and some fried frog-legs caught the night before...I quickly learned why they call this place Sportsman's Paradise!

Back