Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

SOLD Ravin R29X Sniper SOLD - Crossbow Package w/ Ravin Soft Case

BrokenArrow

Ravin R29X sniper package.
Owned 2 months.
Used once for a OIL hunt. I had back surgery right before.
I drilled a pronghorn at 100 yards easy.
In very good condition. Scratch on the dial turret and rubbing on the butt stock from SxS ride.

Includes:
- Crossbow
- sniper scope w/ red or green illumination
- Ravin soft case (sweet setup)
- cocking lever
- quiver
- 6 Ravin 400 grain .003 match grade bolts/arrows
- 3 Black Sky 400 grain .003 bolt/arrows (you will need Ravin nocks to fire)
- 1 Ravin 400 grain .001 bolt/arrow (vains need to be glued on the edge)
- accessory mount
- serving fluid
- wrenches, screwdriver, and lens cloth
- instruction manuals

$2750 $2500 shipped. PayPal F&F or Venmo.

Attachments

• IMG_6531.jpeg
    IMG_6531.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6540.jpeg
    IMG_6540.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6536.jpeg
    IMG_6536.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_6535.jpeg
    IMG_6535.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_6534.jpeg
    IMG_6534.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
  • IMG_6533.jpeg
    IMG_6533.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6532.jpeg
    IMG_6532.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_6530.jpeg
    IMG_6530.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 11
  • IMG_6529.jpeg
    IMG_6529.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 8
  • IMG_6528.jpeg
    IMG_6528.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Talk to me like a man, instead of hiding behind a meme! Wtf is this?
Sure, I’ll put it into words. If you have not noticed, there is a lot of disdain for crossbows on this forum and elsewhere. Their efficiency and accuracy gives a significant advantage against other hunters when used in archery seasons, as you did. No one with a vertical bow is “drilling a pronghorn at 100 yards easy.”

I don’t know what to tell you if your Manly Man Masculinity doesn’t allow you to take a little good natured ribbing. A good therapist might help you get to the bottom of that.

Sure, I’ll put it into words. If you have not noticed, there is a lot of disdain for crossbows on this forum and elsewhere. Their efficiency and accuracy gives a significant advantage against other hunters when used in archery seasons, as you did. No one with a vertical bow is “drilling a pronghorn at 100 yards easy.”

I don’t know what to tell you if your Manly Man Masculinity doesn’t allow you to take a little good natured ribbing. A good therapist might help you get to the bottom of that.
You’re a clown. GFY.
You messing in another man’s business. Better be able to back it up.
I’ve paneled at Pope and Young for a mtn goat solo archery hunt you’ll never be able to handle.
Big horn, killed and helped clients kill.
Bulls, bucks, etc…for 20+ years guiding.
If you think I wouldn’t have taken that 100 yard shot with my Mathew’s, you are dead ass wrong.
I have 3 broken vertebrae, 4 broken ribs, and a right shoulder AC separation because of a car accident. If you think I’m giving up 1 of 37 Arizona (total statewide non -res) archery pronghorn tags just for the pride of not shooting a buck just because I can’t pull my bow, you are delusional. I busted my ass for 7 days wearing a brace and collar to shoot that buck.
A gentleman who is interested in buying this crossbow, on this site, is handicapped and I have zero issues selling it to him so hopefully he can experience what I did in AZ this ARCHERY season, just like I did.

Again, go F$)( yourself. .
You are why I believe America is doomed, you entitled assclown.
Delete your post and stop shedding darkness on what gives others light and life.

Last edited:
You know your a crossbow badass when your looking at a lope 100+yards away, pull your rangefinder up and hit the button. The response from rangefinder is simply "easy"...

You’re a clown. GFY.
You messing in another man’s business. Better be able to back it up.
I’ve paneled at Pope and Young for a mtn goat solo archery hunt you’ll never be able to handle.
Big horn, killed and helped clients kill.
Bulls, bucks, etc…for 20+ years guiding.
If you think I wouldn’t have taken that 100 yard shot with my Mathew’s, you are dead ass wrong.
I have 3 broken vertebrae, 4 broken ribs, and a right shoulder AC separation because of a car accident. If you think I’m giving up 1 of 37 Arizona (total statewide non -res) archery pronghorn tags just for the pride of not shooting a buck just because I can’t pull my bow, you are delusional. I busted my ass for 7 days wearing a brace and collar to shoot that buck.
A gentleman who is interested in buying this crossbow, on this site, is handicapped and I have zero issues selling it to him so hopefully he can experience what I did in AZ this ARCHERY season, just like I did.

Again, go F$)( yourself. .
You are why I believe America is doomed, you entitled assclown.
Delete your post and stop shedding darkness on what gives others light and life.
BrokenArrow,
I for 1 have zero issues with the crossbow. The so called purists here seem to hold disdain with alternative methods of taking game. I think perhaps the 600 yard shooter should consider their inability or desire to stalk closer to game adding to the sport and testing their skill or the scoped minions shooting 300 yards with iron sights as well as the compound bowmen taking and elk with a longbow.
Your injury warrants the use however more importantly the choice, to use whatever form of weapon you desire.
Its sad that our brotherhood finds your acheivement with such contempt for the sport as technology in every facet of our armourys has increased our advantage and removed more and more of our skills and sport.
Hats off on your ponghorn and keep on taking game your way, and not some hypocrites.

Last edited:
BrokenArrow,
I for 1 have zero issues with the crossbow. The so called purists here seem to hold disdain with alternative methods of taking game. I think perhaps the 600 yard shooter should consider their inability or desire to stalk closer to game adding to the sport and testing their skill or the scoped minions shooting 300 yards with iron sights as well as the compound bowmen taking and elk with a longbow.
Your injury warrants the use however more importantly the choice, to use whatever form of weapon you desire.
Its sad that our brotherhood finds your acheivement with such contempt for the sport as technology in every facet of our armourys has increased our advantage and removed more and more of our skills and sport.
Hats off on your ponghorn and keep on taking game your way, and not some hypocrites.
Btw..hope your healing well and good luck on your sale. Ill let some I know about it

Any weapon that has a scope, especially one with a dial, should not be used in archery season. Just my opinion though. Why do crossbows have scopes?
Why do compound bows have sights? Some with dial a distance single pins?

I did not even turn the dial or zoom the scope During any of this hunt. I knew that my injuries would limit my stalk, especially in barren terrain. Messing with dials would only hinder my stalk. I practiced at 120 and learned skill that paid off.
I doubt any of you in my situation would have left those dials untouched, as I did. I am proud of that as this getting called out on the internet BS justifies my actions, alone, in the field and what I know happened as truth.

Last edited:
You know your a crossbow badass when your looking at a lope 100+yards away, pull your rangefinder up and hit the button. The response from rangefinder is simply "easy"...
“Easy” is in reference to the amount of pain I experienced while even trying to pull a 30lb bow, because I did have the potential of an 85” goat I scouted down in that unit. I could have paneled AGAIN at P&Y if I had the opportunity with a recurve I shoot instinctually. But, there is a reason these backups are set in place. I feel so sorry for those of you that just assume and can’t understand. I only post this as something to consider and educate yourself. In this case, you are wrong. Deal with it.

And leave my business alone. Ask yourself if you appreciate trolls on a listing of an item you want to sell. Ignorant clowns

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
genevamorman66
Back