So Who Has Got To Go???

I'm booked for 10-26 June 2010. All of these pictures and stories are KILLING me!!! It makes me want to go even more. I'm headed out with these guys in northern Namibia.

http://www.kori.iway.na/

They only take 1 hunter and 1 guest at a time. The man who runs it has been a biologist for 30+ years and as a bonus, he lives in Fairbanks in the off-season. Makes it nice to have someone local to deal with.

Nothing in stone yet, but I have a feeling I'll be back in 2010 to chase nyala and what ever else...

Nyala?! Hell yes! They are such graceful beautiful animals. I wish I had of had mine full body mounted to show the long hair!
BTW, on my first trip to SA, I did quite a bit of searching to find someone who could get me both Gemsbok and Nyala on one trip without going from one end of country to other. That's how I ended up with what is now a five year hunting buddy. Marakalalo Safaris has no web site and does no advertising--just word of mouth. You deal with one person, owner, operator, outfitter and PH Kruger Human. If interested, Kruger's e-mail is [email protected] ...He's also a taxidermist. Will do your work or dip, pack and crate. I reccommend him highly. Does archery hunts too, if that's your gig.

That sounds great, my 'buddy' has a piece of property that holds some dandy bulls.

I'd have a hard time deciding between these two, I like the wide one a little better though. :D The first two are the same bull... the second one was dandy too!

imgp0683.jpg

imgp0684.jpg

imgp0680.jpg

NAW!!! It's not "addicting" !!! Made my first "One Hunt to Africa of a Lifetime" in 2002.....booked my second hunt before I left. Ain't missed since them!! If I didn't enjoy my sons and their families so much, I wud frigging move!!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mowglimadness
Back