so I sit here....

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
So its 4:30 am and I'm sitting here with my credit card in my hand staring at the screen of packs/bags at mystery ranch.com

Which ones should I get? I like extended backpacking trips of 4+ days if possible. I'll also be hauling out AK moose this fall (hopefully).

I was looking at the Overkill packframe w/ the 6000 inch bag. Is that way too much? What about the smaller bags or even the crewcab?

Help me earn some more airline miles....

Ernesto

could i get the airline miles even if I return the ones I don't want? :D

why are we up so early?

So its 4:30 am and I'm sitting here with my credit card in my hand staring at the screen of packs/bags at mystery ranch.com

Which ones should I get? I like extended backpacking trips of 4+ days if possible. I'll also be hauling out AK moose this fall (hopefully).

I was looking at the Overkill packframe w/ the 6000 inch bag. Is that way too much? What about the smaller bags or even the crewcab?

Help me earn some more airline miles....

Ernesto

Big Valentine's day huh?:D

I haven't looked at MR packs a whole lot, but for 4+ days o backpacking I'd want at least 5500ci. See if you can get ahold of BuzzH. IIRC his MR frame uses both a 4000ci and a 6500ci bags, which IMO would be nearly the best of both worlds. However, the NICE frame and Crewcab would be very versatile...

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back