Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Slow Spain shipping so far….

MTGunner

We hunted Spain last Oct. we being my wife of 52 yrs. and myself. Took Ibex, a Red Deer and a Mouflon sheep. All went to a taxidermist in Madrid for a dip and pack to be forwarded to Barona Trading Company to ship to the U.S. So far no correspondence or update from shipper or the taxidermist in Spain. It has been a frustrating ordeal thus far. Grrrrr……
MTG

Attachments

• IMG_2003.png
    IMG_2003.png
    9.5 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_1927.jpeg
    IMG_1927.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 40
  • IMG_4089.png
    IMG_4089.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 39
  • 32e51a34-b618-425f-add7-b82159350dcc.jpeg
    32e51a34-b618-425f-add7-b82159350dcc.jpeg
    387.7 KB · Views: 41
We hunted Spain last Oct. we being my wife of 52 yrs. and myself. Took Ibex, a Red Deer and a Mouflon sheep. All went to a taxidermist in Madrid for a dip and pack to be forwarded to Barona Trading Company to ship to the U.S. So far no correspondence or update from shipper or the taxidermist in Spain. It has been a frustrating ordeal thus far. Grrrrr……
MTG
Hi MT Gunner,

I am currently looking at hunting in Spain. I will be in Spain in Feb for a work trip and I am going to extend the trip for hunting. Do you have any tips or recommendations for guides and such?

Red duck, This is the outfitter that we hunted with in SW and NW Spain. Dani and Paola were great. The accommodations very good and the food great. There is so much to discuss I recommend calling to discuss at your convenience. PM me your phone number and a convenient time if you wish to discuss. MTG

Attachments

• IMG_0064.jpeg
    IMG_0064.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 15
Hi MtGunner. Sent you a PM. Having the same issue with Barona, and I may have some info you need.

MTG
Any updates to this? I'm researching Ibex hunts and it seems getting trophies back is a real issue. I thought Spain was supposed to be the easy place, but it doesnt seem so

Back