Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Slicktrick Broadheads

nickdooley987

Hey guys just wanted to let you know that i just bought a pack of these slicktrick grizz tricks and they seem to be the best broadhead ive ever shot (still havent put them through anything with a pulse) I am getting 2-3 inch groups and 60 yards with them, there razor sharp and mean looking, you may look them up if your in the market for a fixed blade. the ones i got have a 1 1/4 cutting diameter, I'll post some pictures here in about 2 weeks of the first victim
thanks

I switched to the mags and love them

I still carry a shuttle T for the just in case one for over 60 yards, since I haven't shot the slick trick mags over 60 yards yet

I love them! Killed a coyote a couple years ago with a 60 yard shot. Left a heck of a blood trail, coyote made it 40 yards. The bear in my aviatar made it 10 yards.

I got some Razortricks last year. They do fly great. I also picked up a pack of VPA's. They fly as good if not a small bit better but really so close to really matter that much. The best flying tips out of my rig are still the Grim Reapers. 0-50 yards they are all very close.

I shoot both the slick trick standards and magnums. They fly great and do a great job putting the animal down fast. Last couple of elk and javelina I've shot were taken with slick tricks.

Ron

Shot my bull his year with a 100gr Magnum and it did well. I was impressed with the amount of blood.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back