skull mounts

Euro mounts for me, I have one whitetail I had shoulder mounted and wish I could have a do over. My wife said no to having them in the living room good thing the basement is my man cave.

To each his own. I have some mounts but my tastes have changed over the years and I prefer skulls, no plaque, not sawed, not bleached. If I killed the World Record Bull I would put the skull up. Money is not the issue; it's purely aesthetic for me. Your's look great.

Looks fine to me. I have done a lot of skulls myself. Some turn out good and some I kind of screw up. I decided that it is worth paying somebody to do it that has their act together, if I have a skull that I want to look great. Fortunately, I know several people that are good and don't charge a ton for it.

I believe I remember Roy Roth saying on The Rich Outdoors podcast that his advice to people would be to spend less money on headmounts so they can afford to go on more hunts. Looks like you've got that part pinned down! Really looks nice!

I've got a few headmounts, and I'll get a few more I'm sure, but I'm figuring on doing euro mounts mostly now. Big fan of some of the skull dipping stuff they can do.

Back