Sitka Glove Question

Dead Head

Let me start off with I've been known to wear stuff out, so I always wonder if it's me or the product. I've had these pair of Sitka shooter gloves for two hunting seasons and starting last fall and into spring goose they had started to tear at the seams exposing both of my index fingers. Just wondering how long they should last, or if anybody has dealt with the warranty of Sitka gear. I have worn these a lot but never mis handled them. image.jpg

i had the same pair and they lasted 2-3 seasons so now i'm on pair number 2. i'm also pretty hard on gloves and usually wear out the tips quickly, even in leather gloves. for me, these seemed to hold up as well as any and better than most...
it looks like they gave out on the stretchy side material and not on a seam so looks more like wear than a failure. sitka's pretty good about stuff, so it's always worth a phone call. they repaired a pair of pants for me that were 5 years old at no charge.

I had a pair of shooter gloves repaired and they even sent me back a hat for my trouble. Sitka is awesome with warranty work.

Same pair of gloves. I'm on year 4, and starting to show some wear hope they make it threw the season. I will defiantly be buying another pair.

I wore the shooter golves for the first time on a recent dall sheep hunt. I can say I am truly impressed with them. As far as Sitka warranty I can't help you. All the Sitka gear I have and I have never had an issues. Some I wear a lot.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back