Shotgun sling?

Djfan

I am looking for a tip (link?) to a sling for my Benelli Ethos. I don't need an official Benelli product, just something that I can use in the field.

TIA

I have a box full of ones I never use (rifles and shotguns) - but the UltraFlex by Slogan Outdoors gets out into the field every season. I have posted on it in the past so won't repeat myself on the details.

I bought the cheapest thing Walmart had: Mossy Oak brand with detachable swivels (that don't swivel). One of the detachable swivels broke at end of season last fall. I'll sew on another. Neoprene feels nice but gets full of water in the rain. Anything detachable works fine. I take my sling off when I'm actually bird hunting and keep it in the bag (game or decoy) till the walk out.

I've had great luck with Outdoor Connection padded sling and Quake Claw slings.

The Claw is awesome. Definitely the grippiest sling out there. I also like it for duck hunting since it's rubber and doesn't absorb water.

I use a Browning X-Cellerator sling on all my rifles and shotgun. I can’t stand a loose sling. This one is one hand adjustable. I first bought one for my duck gun, but quickly bought one for my other guns. Can be quickly adjusted out for offhand rifle shots.

It’s also perfect for my turkey hunting guns.

Wow. Surprised Montana Slings didn't get any love. Likely all I'll buy moving forward.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallguy
Back