Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Shooting "Trophy" ATVs

A-con

So if ya did want to shoot an ATV, how big would it need to be to "make the book" ?
I'm thinking anything over 400 CCs should go P&Y, but for B&C it's gotta be like 550 CCs and up.
And another thing, no "high fence" ATVs allowed.
No "re-build kits, orignial bore & stroke only.
Three wheelers will only be allowed in SCI.

I think it isnt the engine size, its how far off the road it was that racks up the points.

.....too easy guys, unlimited herds, open seasons, and no lunar tables to study. :D :D It would surely be more effective than the catch & release currently used though. ;)

It could be a Combination of points.... The distance off the legal road, the size of the machine, the size of the driver, how much money in Accessories they have..............

last weekend...

I was leaning a cheek against a stump, making my deposit into the Nitrogen Cycle when I heard the dreaded put-put of two stinkin' machines on the skidline above me. They buzzed by as the second overcame the first, hootin' and a hollerin' They were wearing Ski-Doo jackets in this muted Sierra autumn as they ripped into the Last Day of Deer Season Sunset.

When I got back to camp, I was told someone had come by wonderin' if we had seen a couple guys on ATVs. They were overdue.

Not only had these Clods interuppted my call of nature, but they caused another set of disturbances looking for the Wankkers and wondering if those skid marks through the pine needle-covered pavement I passed on my way back to camp could tell the concerened member of their party where they might be. (I got over it)

Danny,

How 'bout another 10% on the score when they're pullin' Brodies and Shoutin' over the Roar?!

Back