Shed Hunting Success

Nice find Buscy.

I had another boring day of counting birds and just about running over this dink.

Attachments

• P1080101compress.JPG
    P1080101compress.JPG
    308 KB · Views: 335
Wow! Awesome photos and sheds. I never seem to find anything at all, and I'm now jealous.

Miller, I was adding up numbers in my head on that antler, came to 170. Then realized who was holding it and changed my guess to 160. :D just kidding.. nice horn! Do you got more photos of that bad boy? Awesome brown!

Cripes, that's a nice elk antler. I came up with 167, so I'm guessing Greenhorn is close. ;)

mILLer!

PLEASE TELL ME YOU FOUND THE MATCH TO THAT BAD BOY!!!!! PLEASE.

I would feel so much better knowing our tax money is spent looking for the match to that shed than to count a few bad tasting birds! PLEASE FIND THE OTHER SIDE.

If you are sitting at home right now and you do not have the match to that antler you are a different feller.....;)

If not give me cords on where you found it and I'll be down there this weekend to find the match ;)

Good gawd thats a good horn ;)

My crown jewel of the year that scores less than Buschy's sheds. Does getting behind them make them look big?

P1010924.jpg

Buschy I actually took that picture on the South side of the main road the first morning, when we were waiting to meet up with you. He was on a hot doe though so he probably does live on the North side.

puff the magic dragon.....

you got more photos of that bad boy? Awesome brown!

I just snapped a couple pics with the timer off the tailgate and none turned out very well. Might be the dork holding it fugged up.:eek:

Miller is that horn from the bull picture you had up this winter?

Dink, not sure. I will have to compare the pics, but I am thinking probably not.

mILLer!

PLEASE TELL ME YOU FOUND THE MATCH TO THAT BAD BOY!!!!! PLEASE.

I would feel so much better knowing our tax money is spent looking for the match to that shed than to count a few bad tasting birds! PLEASE FIND THE OTHER SIDE.

If you are sitting at home right now and you do not have the match to that antler you are a different feller.....;)

Sorry Ernesto, I was on the clock, so only spent a couple minutes glassing around. I might head back down there later in the month and poke around some.

BTW, don't diss my birds. I found my mystery lek this morning. Twenty males and 19 females. I knew there were some birds in this area and now I finally have them pin-pointed.

Very nice finds! I need to try to get out and actually look for he things sometime. But, if it's before 4/15, I'll need to get my certificate first...

Miller, you gone off feed? You're looking a bit lean to be my son's father... ;)

DAMMIT MILLER!!! awesome find man! I'm going horn hunting monday thru friday next week and i will be happy if i find one horn like that. It will be my only outing of the year so i hope to make good on it.

i think miller is a hard core shed hunter but just plays it off like he doesn't know what hes doing ;)

Come clean craig. Post up your shed collection!

Miller, You have more restraint then I do. I would have taken the rest of the week off until I found that match. Congrats and I hope you find that bad boy.

Back