Seventy Seven Dollars..

I'm with Chasendeer. I got both for $35, I'll admit that's slightly more than the $10 each I hooked you with, but I don't know why Iowa screwed you. Either they think you'd take a monster deer and want to get their money's worth, or they know about your affinity for young boys and chickens.

Hmmm. I think Greenie and Oak landed on a phishing site, gave their personal info, and paid extra to give their info to the cyber world. :eek:

haha $77 or $35 wait til you draw the tag. It will be over $500!!!!

I forgot to do Kansas, mostly because I heard it was around $500 for the tag and decided that was crazy for a stinky whitetail.

I decided I am out in Iowa as well, the last price increase was to much.

I can buy a freaking Brown Bear tag in AK for the price of a whitetail tag in IA?

For $100 more, MT offers a elk AND deer tag.

KS and IA are delusional.

The price of an IA point apparently went up a week or two ago. The cost of procrastination. That being said, I didn't realize how high the tag had gotten.:eek:

Oak is right, IA changed the price of the point during the application period. Those that applied early got it on the cheap.

I hunted IA in 06. It was fun and I would've liked to go back but with the price they are charging now, they can pound sand.

That being said, I didn't realize how high the tag had gotten.:eek:

Thats OK Oak, it you never been there it is worth going a time or two. I just have this giant problem with whitetails. No matter where I set up my stand...........they walk 80 yards away from it. The time I have put into whitetail hunting I should have killed 20 of them.

Here is what your $500 will get you. Spent the week watching good bucks far from my treestand. Put my dad up a tree everyday and I think he missed 4 times that week. I hadn't got a shot. The last 15 minutes I could hunt this scrub walks by. Was just letting him go, until he bust me in the tree...............I saw red....he died.

It was actually the first documented Coues deer killed in Iowa:D

Attachments

• Joe2006IAbow.jpg
    Joe2006IAbow.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 128
Here is the one I saw several times that week.

The selfish bastard on the left had to go and get a divorce, it was her familys place, so that property is gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• Dad2006IAgun3.jpg
    Dad2006IAgun3.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 120
Dang Dink, I think that's the biggest bodied Coues deer ever! That second buck is a toad! Someday . . .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
troutflys
Back