Semo opening

TOM IN TENNESSEE

Middle zone of MO opened last weekend....results were "as usual"----too hot too early! MDC estimates only 250,000 ducks in the whole state.
We hunted til around 10:00 all four days I hunted. Ten total ducks---mostly Grays, couple of Woodies and BW's. I came home!
Heading to AR on 19th to open season there on 20th....can't be much worse.....need some rain and cold weather!

Lots of birds still in North Dakota Tom. We'll get our first stretch of sub-30 night time temps the next couple of nights so I expect to lose a lot of fowl by Sunday. Unfortunately it is a working weekend for me or I'd be on a field by our farm that's been hosting 3-4k ducks and geese every day for the last week and a half.

tons of birds in SD also. Northern Mallards are just coming down and the snows and blues I heard those last night flying over. should be a good weekend! Been shooting lots of ducks this year due to the really wet summer. Good luck fellas

Tons of birds still here in Alberta. They are on their way. It got real cold this last little while and water is frozen for the most part in the Northern half of the province. Tons of Birds around Calgary right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back