NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Seed planted, hope to get back to Montana!

Good to hear! Hope the elk cooperate this time. Going to kill a deer again? Still bull or bust?

Just got the go ahead, kind of.
I am taking my good wife for a week away somewhere hot in April with sandy beaches in Europe, not my kind of thing but needs must.
I stated i am planning on returning to Montana October 2014 on my own, her reply was 'i will come with you' which is not what i wanted to hear as she does not hunt and has no interest in it.
Soon put her off by saying it will be cold and no hotels involved!
So now i have to start planning and saving once more for another trip, maybe see some of you then.
Cheers
Richard

Do you think somewhere she is posting, "Hey girls, I got my husband to agree to a vacation in a nice, warm, sandy beach area. All I had to do was threaten to go hunting with him in Montana."?

Just got the go ahead, kind of.
I am taking my good wife for a week away somewhere hot in April with sandy beaches in Europe, not my kind of thing but needs must.
I stated i am planning on returning to Montana October 2014 on my own, her reply was 'i will come with you' which is not what i wanted to hear as she does not hunt and has no interest in it.
Soon put her off by saying it will be cold and no hotels involved!
So now i have to start planning and saving once more for another trip, maybe see some of you then.
Cheers
Richard

Just put her on a Tour group bus for Yellowstone near Madison and tell her you will see her in a week.

good the hear you are 1 more step closer to hunting elk again in mt.
any idea where you might hunt elk this next trip wink wink
i bet your wife does think she is getting the better end of that vacation stick :D
the truth is she might be if you get 1 this trip and need to back it out for a cpl miles
been awhile for me to back an elk of parts of an elk on my back and if i remember they get to pretty heavy about mile marker 3 :D

good the hear you are 1 more step closer to hunting elk again in mt.
any idea where you might hunt elk this next trip wink wink
i bet your wife does think she is getting the better end of that vacation stick :D
the truth is she might be if you get 1 this trip and need to back it out for a cpl miles
been awhile for me to back an elk of parts of an elk on my back and if i remember they get to pretty heavy about mile marker 3 :D
More than one step closer, just booked the flights!
I have a fair idea where i will be Elk hunting;)
The adventure begins!
Cheers
Richard

Good Luck Richard, there is nothing like Elk hunting.
I can't wait to get back to Montana myself, I am ready for October to get here so I can go.

Kevin

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back