Season One DVD orders now being taken

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Well, after considerable delay on my part, we are ready to start taking orders for the 2009 Season One DVDs. See the ad above.

DVDs are to be in my hands by February 15th, at which time we will start shipping.

Click here, or the ad above, to buy the Season One DVD.

Thanks for your patience and thanks for your support.

OK, the episodes were great so there's nothing wrong with that. Let's hope that the next 20 seasons are just as good or even better.

that is another one ordered thanx randy for putting these out here for us keep up the good work and good luck on another great season

Thanks guys! Gotta say, kept it at a fair price to boot!

I have several of your shows on the DVR... Though to have the disc's will hold over for support of your promotions of OYO and to have the "actual" OYO collector's 1st series. :)

Cheers - thanks again!

Update on shipping. I was told to expect them last Monday. Called yesterday to see what the status is. I will mail ASAP, upn receipt and will post here to inform when the deliveries will be made.

Thanks for the patience.

Finally, the DVDs are at my office. We are stuffing packages and will be mailing them tomorrow. For those of you who have patiently waited, thanks for your patience.

For those if you wanting your Two-DVD set of four hours of On Your Own Adventures, click on the link below, or on the ad to the upper right of this page.

On Your Own Adventures - Season One

Received my google checkout "shipping confirmation" last evening. Thanks again. Looking forward to sharing this with others.

Randy, I just got home tonight and popped the DVD in the computer. It's GREAT! I hope I can finish it tomorrow.

There is some great camera and editing work by your crew. Good work guys!

Randy, I just got home tonight and popped the DVD in the computer. It's GREAT! I hope I can finish it tomorrow.

There is some great camera and editing work by your crew. Good work guys!

Thanks Gerald. As someone who does a lot of video work, you would know how much effort all of that takes. Glad you like it.

These episodes are exactly as they aired on Outdoor Channel. We didn't feel we had enough outtakes and bloopers from one season, so they weren't added.

This year, we are shooting some extra stuff that we will use in the DVD and the Season Two DVDs will have some additional stuff beyond just what aired on OC, if it we find the additional stuff is worth showing.

In spite of what photofin wants to see in the DVD, there will not be the outtake of me standing in the Colorado sage standing in my whitey tighties as my buddy Neil picks prickly pear from my rear-end. As good as that may be from a humor standpoint, it probalby won't make the outtake and blooper clip.

We also have some great footage that was made less great and "not fit for TV" due to the creative language some of our guest hunters elect to use. It is funny to see the look on their face when they realize they just dropped a cuss word, but probably not something people want to see in the outtakes. But if you do this long enough, you make some really funny and stupid mistakes. Hoping we have enough of those for a separate addition to next year's DVD set.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back