MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Season gets off to a BANG!

Ridge Runner

Well one week before my planned hunting trips I am sitting on the side of the road when my whole cab of my truck explodes. A delivery truck crossed over the shoulder and plowed into me at 65 mph.. Treated and released so all good so far. Sure miss my truck but glad my guarding angels were with me. Think it could of been much worse if I would of had a regular cab and no tool box. Might send Chevy and the toolbox company a thank you letter.

Attachments

• Truck Accident 003.JPG
    Truck Accident 003.JPG
    150.3 KB · Views: 265
  • Truck Accident 004.JPG
    Truck Accident 004.JPG
    163.8 KB · Views: 260
  • Truck Accident 005.JPG
    Truck Accident 005.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 265
WOW! Glad your okay! Seems like a trek to the hills for some hunting is JUST what the doctor ordered... ;)

That could have held a much different outcome... wow!

I would go buy a lotto ticket and hit on the hottest chick I could find after that. Jeezus.

Is the seat stained?

Oak.. A little more than a buff out. Notice the can of bondo in the back seat;) Was really looking forward to getting out hunting. Might still catch some late season stuff if all goes well. Dink. I was pouring glass out of my shorts and boots. At least I think it was saftey glass;):eek:

Like a Rock!

Glad you're ok, maybe you can swing a 'hunt' through the settlement. Say this accident ruined your plans to go?

No way they can get it fixed by then???

Seriously, make them cough up a rental vehicle for you and go hunting! You need it after something like that.

Holy smokes u r lucky! Thank god for that, now you can go kill some big stuff n show us all...

The bed opened up like a tin can. Glad to hear you're well.

Is the Deck building book for sale? (back pocket of the passengers seat)

Jeeeezzz, I'd a pinched the seat cushion off with that one.

Glad you didn't get to banged up.

A few more feet forward and we would be writing a lot different stuff here. Might want to get on the knees tonight. Glad you're okay. Dang:eek:

A few more feet forward and we would be writing a lot different stuff here. Might want to get on the knees tonight. Glad you're okay. Dang:eek:

Your right about that Lawnboy. I give thanks to the big guy upstairs everyday. Keeps my policy in good order;)

NEW Sitka Ambient 75

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lincoln's Poppi
Back