PEAX Equipment

SD deer (pic heavy)

I think we were discussing what the gun can do, not the shooter. Guess it doesn't matter who was pulling the trigger off the bags.

Maybe you should worry more about not slipping on trails and getting a boo-boo on your knee and having to hunt deer from the vehicle or having your sister kick your ass again for stealing her stocking cap.;)

Oh yeh, factories were about inch and a quarter.:D

I am reallllllly tempted to buy a Sako finnlite this spring and pedal the kimber.

Those Sako's sure look nice, but for the price you'd think they could put better than a Tupperware stock on the thing.

For less than $500 you could always just have the action trued, the feed ramp refigured and a new tube put on. IMO, that'd be the shortest route to get what you're looking for.

Good point. The gun's a shooter, no doubt.

As for the sister kicking my ass, it has happened, but it's been about 25 years. :D

Now, regarding your infatuation with my stocking cap. . . I think you need to just come out of the closet and admit that you're gay. What you wanted to say was that you liked my stocking cap and it went well with my hunting ensamble, but what came out was an insult because you haven't accepted your gayness. You're among friends here and we'll accept you for who you are regardless of your sexual orientation. We'll call you a fagg and stuff, sure, but we'll say it in a nice way. It's easy to put two and two together, a single guy in his thirties, enjoys the outdoors, travels to visit college 'friends' in other states but disguises it as a 'deer hunt'. :cool: So, maybe it's time Miller, if not, we'll be here waiting for you whenever you're ready. :D

I'll guess 179 on the deer. :D

Miller, kick Spits ass. He stole all the antlers out of my flower bed the other night. As if that's not gay..

I'll guess 179 on the deer. :D

Miller, kick Spits ass. He stole all the antlers out of my flower bed the other night. As if that's not gay..

what a homo, he probably fell and hurt his knee doing it too

Grrenhorn: I have no idea what you're talking about. Though I would imagine if someone left Boone and Crockett sheds in the yard to rot in the sun, they got what they deserved. :p

Nice buck Craig...really nice buck your buddy got...dang.

Maybe I'll run into you this summer...seems I'll be working all over the place out of the Billings FO for Gayle and for Joe Platz.

Ernie

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back