Caribou Gear Tarp

Score This One

It depends entirely upon who stretched the tape and did the scoring. A friends & family score would probably be around 300" (maybe 310"), a TV host would score him around 340" (maybe 350"), and a stranger might stretch the tape somewhere around 280 (maybe 290")".

It depends entirely upon who stretched the tape and did the scoring. A friends & family score would probably be around 300" (maybe 310"), a TV host would score him around 340" (maybe 350"), and a stranger might stretch the tape somewhere around 280 (maybe 290")".
Dam i have been called a lot of things, i aint never been called a stranger before!

You might try waking up before you turn your computer on…
Well while your sitting on the gobbler nob, withholding the greatest secret of the day on HT.

I suppose your gonna come out with a number north of 320. If that's the case I'd say your further off the mark than @FoodIsMemories was when he saw the great 30 tall falfa buck.

Nice bull don't get me wrong but still go with my answer of 264 not much more than 270.

May the force be with you on your thunder chicken quest. What vintage pea shooter did you bring with today?

Well while your sitting on the gobbler nob, withholding the greatest secret of the day on HT.

I suppose your gonna come out with a number north of 320. If that's the case I'd say your further off the mark than @FoodIsMemories was when he saw the great 30 tall falfa buck.

Nice bull don't get me wrong but still go with my answer of 264 not much more than 270.

May the force be with you on your thunder chicken quest. What vintage pea shooter did you bring with today?
That was a BIG DEER 🤣🤣

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back