Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Sat Nite Poker Game

Ok....Brandon started off giving me 100g's...i gave Schmalts 15 grand...so I was down to 85 thousand. I played $5000 of it for about 3 hours and finally lost all five on a hand where I had full house, that got beat by a full house with higher cards!!! DOH!!

THen BRandon and I hit the high rollers table. Brandon challenges me to an all in hand $40,000 each.....needless to say I lost on a 3 of a kind to a strait or aflush...i cant remember..... Then I lost another 30,000 to Brandon on a sure bet.......he has such luck.....against me. :) Then I lost my last $10,000 in the high rollers table.

So then Brandon fronts me $50,000......which I turned into $200 G's last night!!! As long as Brandon isnt at my table, I win big. He is kryponite!!

SCOTT

I've seen you guys play.. There is no way you guys are in the Hundred thousands....

Fess up, you bought the 1 million fake chips huh ? Fess up !!!

when you bet big....you win big....thanks to Brandon's winning big...i was able to play big, and in return win big

Dude, all you cared about was that british lass yesterday. Tuff folded half a dozen times because the table timed out on him as he was sweet talking the broad.

Moosie said:
I've seen you guys play.. There is no way you guys are in the Hundred thousands....

Fess up, you bought the 1 million fake chips huh ? Fess up !!!

Fess up Beotch's :)

Schmalts, a Muck is a hand that lost. It's what shows up on your Icon every time me and You play :D :D

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back