Rugby World Cup???

JV842

Watching RSA n France rt now…barn burner!!!! Was really hoping Fiji would pull it off against England earlier but no joy!

Started playing in college after my wrestling career was over. (78) Really was a lot of fun. Actually had a couple of guys on campus from New Zealand. Those boys understood the game. Haven’t followed the world cup much but learning the basics would certainly help you enjoy watching the matches.
The outfitter I hunted with in RSA last year had a short career with the Springboks as did my PH. If I understood the story correctly it was the same as being in the pro baseball minors. Rugby is a big deal just about every where else in the world.

Played here locally for Alamo City RFC, then for the Texas Select Juniors, and finally in the Marine Corps for Cherry Point RFC before I got married. Loved it, got to play w people n against teams from all over the world. Love how u would beat the crap out of each other on the pitch but be partying it up w that same guy afterwards

I played through High School and College. Mainly to say I was a Hooker in school lol. I wish Rugby would get more love in North America, I don't know why? Football is a pu**y sport compared to Rugby IMHO.

The South Africa vs France was a great game to watch. The All Blacks vs Ireland was also great but a bit stressful! Hopping for SA vs NZ final.

Last edited:
Definitely not as exciting as the quarterfinal matches
Definitely dominating performance
Want RSA to win tomorrow but hopefully more of an exciting match

Will be an awesome final. I’m picking New Zealand will win by 8 points.
It definitely will be. If RSA doesn’t pull the head out it will be worse than that. They looked flat, no drive, or excitement. Even during the anthems. England was pumped n RSA was just going through the motions

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Seabee Shooter
Back