Roll Damn Tide

mdhunter

I had the unfortunate invite last night to a party at a friends house who went to Clemson but then worked for Alabama for a time after graduating...gulp.

Talk about awkward. We managed to slip out about halftime during the Clemson game :eek:

best game of the year will be even better if Oklahoma beat OK State and the Horns beat the Bears.....................

All I can say to that is WAR EAGLE, HEY! Probably one of the best games ever! Both teams played well but that return in the last second was unbelievable!

When Davis ran that field goal attempt back, I almost died. I jumped up yelling, the dogs went crazy, and I am sure both neighbors heard us. Now we just need Mich State to beat OSU. WAR EAGLE!

I was at the game!! Unbelievable is the only way to describe it. At least it will be a peaceful 364 days in the state of Alabama!! WAR EAGLE!!

I got to see the final 5 or 6 minutes of game....in from duck hunt and to bar and grill in hunting clothes to see if game was still on and eat and have a cold one.....every one in bar but about three people stood up with hands over head signaling TD yelling like crazy on last play including us! We were in SE LA !!
Never bothers me to see FL or BAMA get beat in conference games!

Based on who they played and margins of victory, just how is it the Poisonous Nuts are ranked higher than Auburn? Or even Bama?

SO NHY, are you somehow trying to say Poison Nuts deserve to be ranked #2 ???

Yep...Auburn hasn't steamrolled anyone this year besides patsies...and they lost to thrice beaten LSU by 2 TD's. Bama had their chance to take care of business. OSU still has to play in the Big 10 C'ship....let's let the dust settle before using the tired SEC patronizing ;)BCS logic.

Ya'kno, I remember when the MI v. Buckeyes was the greatest game ever ever played and would be the greatest perhaps for ever....OSU squeaked out a win and all the talking heads were clamoring for a rematch for the Nat Champs game.......how did that turn out in the bowl games for MI and Buckeyes?
Yes, I would much prefer an SEC team in Champs game just so someone would have the chance to say we finally beat an SEC team.....
BTW, just who IS your team? We know mine sucks......

best game of the year will be even better if Oklahoma beat OK State and the Horns beat the Bears.....................

I would love to see that as well but I have a hard time seeing Oklahoma beating OK State. If you haven't noticed we've had some serious problems moving the ball.

For your speculation.....
Mizzou beats Auburn and Mich St beats Poison Nuts....
Which one loss team plays FL ST ??..........BAMA?!?!??
If those two things were to happen, that's who I think would play FSU. However, the Seminoles still have to get past Duke... :rolleyes:

Hmmm, Florida State versus Auburn for the championship. I don't have a dog in this fight but as a Maryland guy and long time ACC fan, I am going to have to side with FSU!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BigElk
Back