Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation disappointment.

Not a member of either, but have been considering joining RMEF to do my part in contributions.

I'm a member of RMEF. Never had any issues. Figure whatever I give them is a donation for the cause, and if the Bugle magazine shows up in the mail- all the better.

I'm a member of RMEF. Never had any issues. Figure whatever I give them is a donation for the cause, and if the Bugle magazine shows up in the mail- all the better.

^^^^^^
This...

I give my money to the RMEF, and the NWTF every year. That said, I have only ever hunted wild turkey 100% on private land, and I have NEVER chased an elk. I just think that they are worthwhile causes and as hunters and "public land owners" it's just the right thing to do, or we have no right to b1tch if we don't like the state of our hunting opportunities.

Just my 0.02

Never had an issue with BHA, as a $25 member I have spoken personally with Land Tawney on a few occasions and in none of those encounters did I feel like an "average member" or "the little guy" in fact it was always quite the opposite and I am now a life member because of the way I have always been treated by BHA staff and the work they do.

I have had some misgivings about the RMEF over the years but I have always remained a member and volunteered at the local banquet for 14 years and counting. If a feel good sticker or "free knife" is the only reason for joining you could save your money and buy a better knife anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back