RMEF access elk country initiative

02350FC

I just saw the video that Kristy Titus did saying RMEF with the access elk country would open up 50,000 acres a year for the next five years. Is that something that was in a political bill or is it the same mission that RMEF has always been doing? Or is this a new program? I think it's awesome regardless just curious. I'm asking a question in positive light please don't put a negative spin to this.

That's what they do.
Just opened up easier access to 50k+ of public lands near me in NM.

I just saw the video that Kristy Titus did saying RMEF with the access elk country would open up 50,000 acres a year for the next five years. Is that something that was in a political bill or is it the same mission that RMEF has always been doing? Or is this a new program? I think it's awesome regardless just curious. I'm asking a question in positive light please don't put a negative spin to this.

Access has always been part of the RMEF Mission. Like elkduds mentioned, over 1MM acres of new/improved access. The new campaign you are seeing is an effort to promote the access initiative to a wider audience and to let supporters put their stamp on the idea by underwriting the campaign.

Here is a link to the official page for Access Elk Country on the new RMEF ElkNetwork. You will see this campaign has companies writing checks to be part of RMEF's access work. I believe the lead video on this page is the video you saw with Kristy Titus.

https://elknetwork.com/rmefs-access-initiative/

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loper96
Back