Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

RIP Capt. Aaron Blanchard

• Thread starter Deleted member 20812
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20812

Known on Hunt Talk as Lngbowflyer, Capt. Aaron Blanchard was killed in Afghanistan yesterday.

A link to a thread with details from his brother can be found here.

http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,123957.0.html

He and his flight partner were hit by incoming as they were trying to get their chopper airborne to provide relief to an infantry division that was involved in firefight.

RIP soldier. Elk season is 365 days a year in Heaven.

Terrible news. So sorry for his family. May we never forget those that have given everything for our freedom. Rest in peace brother.

This is really sad, I talked with him on the washington forum and always enjoyed his posts. He was a great man and will be missed. My thoughts and prayers are with his family. R.I.P Aaron!!!!

Sorry to hear that. Thoughts and prayers to his family and friends

Terrible. No other words. Please let us know if more information comes available. And, if there is some way we can help those affected.

God bless him, and protect all who serve.

Dreadful news, sincerest condolences to his loved ones. God be with all our men and women in harms way and bring them home safely and soon.

I hate to hear this. God bless this Man and his family. He gave up His life for our freedom.

Rest in peace, CPT Blanchard. May your spirit soar and your rotor always remain in the green.
May pride in your sacrifice and warm memories soften the grief and give strength to your loved ones.

We all salute you, CPT Blanchard, you made the ultimate sacrifice. Brings back strong emotions from 18 months ago at Arlington.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back