Rem 788 .243 price range

Search "Remington 788 bolt" on ebay. I have parted a couple of them out. They are worth considerably more in pieces, even without the bare action.

BC,
Just sold two locally (Treasure Valley) in .243. Maybe a tad better condition. Got $575 each. One had a Nikon BDC scope and rings. Other had extra stock (cut down for youth). Your mileage may vary. With older Leupold, maybe start at $600. Can always lower price.

Have to find the right buyer. New, modern budget rifles are lighter, some shoot just as well, but not as pretty for same or less price.

- AO

This is my first attempt at this. Trying to line up a local ffl to get started, not much luck yet.
Some gun smiths will act as the ffl.

Things might have changed since I sold a few guns. The law was I had to ship to an FFL and the FFL had to run the background check. I asked for confirmation from the FFL to ensure everything was good.

Maybe someone can confirm is this is still true.

Some gun smiths will act as the ffl.

Things might have changed since I sold a few guns. The law was I had to ship to an FFL and the FFL had to run the background check. I asked for confirmation from the FFL to ensure everything was good.

Maybe someone can confirm is this is still true.
The guys that used to do it near me have gave it up. Too much bureaucracy and paperwork. I use a gunsmith in Idaho that I'll check with.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back