Real or Photoshopped?

Nemont

pp.jpg

I got that one also....sent it on as what we shot during Thanksgiving Week at the Old Deer Lease!!!!! I really don't know if it's real or not, sorta like the Bucks stuffed into the Truck in a Pasture. John

Photoshopped. Shadows are fugged up on the deer in the pile and on their antlers. Or, they have a lot of different light sources shining from many different directions.

Probably represents the creation of another internet legend.

...nah, only the brunette left of center.

if'n she was busy, I'd knock the dust of that other one and have at it.

notice,not a drop of blood in the picture.

I am not saying that its impossible, but how many of us have seen, let alone had that many good deer bagged in one camp?

cull bucks for sure!!, dosen't everyone have spots like that???

No blood with all those deer?? must of been harvested with blow guns

no tags on them. How many states can you not have a tag on a deer?

Kentucky and South Carolina doesn't require kill tags. I do not know how many more?

The pic looks like one of those pay ranch hunts, they don't tag either.

The rumor I was told was that the family was losing their hunting lease so they went out with a bang.

Likely Real, probably from the Legends Ranch in MI. Went to grad school with folks from up there. 5k acre enclosure. They shoot their deer, clean them up real nice and put them in a walk-in cooler (or freezer, not for sure) for group photos at the end of canned hunts (usually 5 days or so). My friends family (loaded) used to hunt at a similar place up there and has group photos from the end of a week (although not quite as impressive).

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back