Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Rcfwa

BigHornRam

Not to worried about "everyone you know" Paul. The expo is a good deal, how much are putting up?

You should get involved in some issues, maybe come to a meeting to get started? April 27th FWP wardens will be there with a presentation on poaching cases. Let me know if you need a ride.

TJ asked these questions on another thread where it was off topic.

Tony I used to be a member back when Cheryl was President. Been to the meetings where the Blackfoot Initiative was trying to trade off the Sula lands for Blackfoot Plum Creek land. Been to some wolf meetings. Been to a few fund raisers. But since Robert was running around on hunting sites bragging about how you guy's ran Vore out of the Bitterrroot, I decided that your group was something I was not interested in being a part of.

Last edited:

Tony I used to be a member back when Cheryl was President. Been to the meetings where the Blackfoot Initiative was trying to trade off the Sula lands for Blackfoot Plum Creek land. Been to some wolf meetings. Been to a few fund raisers. But since Robert was running around on hunting sites bragging about how you guy's ran Vore out of the Bitterrroot, I decided that your group was something I was interested in being a part of.

Great, I will get you a membership form,but just a couple things, first I don't think the group has ever "ran anyone out of the Bitterroot" and also it is not my group. I just currently happen to be President. The outfit is made up of many good, hard working, passionate, outdoor folk.

Thanks. Any interest in testifying at the next FWP meeting on lions?

Last edited:

Tony I used to be a member back when Cheryl was President. Been to the meetings where the Blackfoot Initiative was trying to trade off the Sula lands for Blackfoot Plum Creek land. Been to some wolf meetings. Been to a few fund raisers. But since Robert was running around on hunting sites bragging about how you guy's ran Vore out of the Bitterrroot, I decided that your group was something I was not interested in being a part of.

So Paul, how would you rate John Vore's handling of our wildlife resources during his time here. Mind you I'm good friends with all our Bio's except him from the time I have been old enough to engage with them. John Firebaugh, Lynn Nelson, Craig Jourdonnais, and the new gal (so far) Rebecca Mowry.

Most active sportsmen in the Root take the management, or mis-management of our big game populations personal. Maybe you were ok with what went on during his rein.

Sure glad he wasn't around during the last Big Horn Sheep disease outbreak. We wouldn't have a sheep left. Thanks to the action that came from Craig we are back to a strong population in the East fork.

Thanks again Tony for the extremely generous 3 year commitment to the Youth Outdoor event. I have no strong opinions on mountain lion management, so will defer to those that do

I'm glad Craig tried something out of the box on the East Fork die off, Shoot's. And I'm glad that the sheep are coming back from it.

I'm glad Craig tried something out of the box on the East Fork die off, Shoot's. And I'm glad that the sheep are coming back from it.

You never answered my question. Which is your trademark. So which is it? Did you think Vore did a good job managing our wildlife herds while he was at the helm?

BTW, you were no member of RCF&W long before I bashed on Vore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamwhiskeyjungle
Back