pse beast ?

motfua

I have a pse beast 70# max and have already backed the limb bolts the 4 allowed turns to lighten it up.
67 years young now and am starting to have problems drawing it.
Have had it a long time and always liked it, however is there any other way I can get this draw weight down to 50 or 55 lbs???
hate to invest in a new bow,,, social security doesn't pay very well...lol

You can pick up a used 50-60lb bow off of the archery talk classifieds for pennies on the dollar. Get one that is a few years old and the savings are incredible.

You, or more likely a good tech, could shave a few more pounds off by lengthening the cables and therefore taking some of the preload out of the limbs. You could also shorten the draw length just a touch. While both of these options will help in drawing the bow back, they come with issues towards performance. Another option is to by 60 lbs limbs for it. However, I would just buy a new bow that works for you. My suggestion would be the diamond edge and you will be able to buy last years models pretty cheap.

John/Redwood
thanks for the input. I think after Christmas I'll start checking out these brands.
I'm leary of buying used stuff unless I can actually see or use it first.
tom

got a nice trade,, he's happy and so am I... guess that's all that counts.. thanks fellows

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KJ1225
Back