Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Protesters/Rioters? Storm Capital

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't pick 1 part of what I wrote, read the whole thing.
I did, make note how the media and politicians will handle and condemn both very different. Doesn't matter what happens a whole lot of hypocrisy is being served up. I would love to see the monetary value of destruction between todays event VS parts of cities that were burned but called peaceful. Who decides who gets to have a tantrum and who doesn't? The belt should come off long before either of these happened.

Two months of propagating unfounded conspiracy theories about a rigged and stolen election. No proof delivered. Nothing. Calling upon extremist groups to "stand by". Four years of normalizing extremist behavior. Continued gaslighting of the American public, and the cracks in the dam are finally letting loose.

I am an American, not a Democrat or Republican. I find all of this reprehensible and offensive. Elections have consequences, but only if we rise above a Banana Republic standard. The Trumps have used the American citizenry to make a mockery of our country.

I did, make note how the media and politicians will handle and condemn both very different. Doesn't matter what happens a whole lot of hypocrisy is being served up. I would love to see the monetary value of destruction between todays event VS parts of cities that were burned but called peaceful. Who decides who gets to have a tantrum and who doesn't? The belt should come off long before either of these happened.

How do you put a monetary value in ensuring a safe transfer of power? I'm sure wall street will find a way tomorrow. So glad we just dumped a ton of cash into our investment accounts yesterday.

Nobody should get a tantrum, and the meted response should be the same. I would hope we all can agree to that.

It was a pretty good speech. That is, if you ignore his wanton destruction of congressional norms over that past 10 years. This guy (Mitch, not Neff!!) is a bad human.
I saw flaws in it, and I wouldn't call him a bad human being. I remember a quote from a former leader than went something like, "I have to remind myself that no matter how much I disagree with someone we both are trying to do what we each feel is best for the country. I never believe anyone is acting out of malice."

I also try to remind myself of all the claims made when Mr. Orange was elected that when the smoke cleared. Amounted to nothing. Or at least didn't amount to anything that changed the election result.

I might just shut off the phone and go off grid until the end of January. It sure ain't getting any better between now and inauguration day.

If anyone thinks every problem our country has is going to be magically solved because Biden becomes president and Democrats control the house and senate they are gonna be sorely disappointed.
I don’t see things getting better the end of January.

Just in the last minute or two,, Trump has just tweeted that this is what you get when you steal a landslide election.

If anyone thinks every problem our country has is going to be magically solved because Biden becomes president and Democrats control the house and senate they are gonna be sorely disappointed.
I don’t see things getting better the end of January.
Oh I don't either. It's just that I only have so much vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sept7872
Back