Proposed Owyhee National Monument

Should the greater Owyhee area in SE OR and SW ID be federally protected?

• Total voters
So, what do you do about too many people that all want to be out there?
It seems to me that it is a numbers game and it is not going to get better, particularly with users on social media turning over every undiscovered rock.
The biggest threat to all of what we value in our outdoor wonders is population growth.
@neffa3, I know where a lot of your feelings come from living here in Washington, the crowds are everywhere and are ruining a lot of places.
Seems like you need a permit to just walk into the woods anymore, really discouraging for sure.

There were 2 different women being interviewed. Which one are you referring too?
Well that's fair question, didn't watch the whole thing. I believe I caught the beginning, flipped it off after a little bit as I didn't believe what she was saying. Text book tells of fabricated answers, classic saying this but don't really mean it.

Well that's fair question, didn't watch the whole thing. I believe I caught the beginning, flipped it off after a little bit as I didn't believe what she was saying. Text book tells of fabricated answers, classic saying this but don't really mean it.
You must be referring to Alison Fox, CEO of American Prarie, then. Most CEO's are guilty of fabricated answers.

Pull out a map of Nevada and you will see the appointment of wilderness designation on anything bigger than an anthill across the state----in places no body knows or not enough people to resist

Back